Who's Who in Medieval Brittany

I know this is perhaps is not as pressing to some people as it is to me, but if you have ever wanted to get a good look at the dukes of Brittany of the Middle Ages, you might have discovered that no good tree exists--at least not in a single, easy-to-find format. So, since I spent an inordinate amount of time the other day finally making one, I thought I would put it up here in the vague hopes that it might be useful to some desperate searcher on the internet some day. Not guaranteed 100% complete, but a good start. (Click on the picture for a fuller version, and if you want to use this image please give credit).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTOd97_A6mxMUVqSVB3RExPVTQ/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.